Friday, March 26, 2010

Updating on Six Word Stories....


...gathering all of notes from my iPhone, papers from the office, my nightstand and my truck... inspired from life, friends, songs and even T-shirts:

FROM T-shirts
*Drinking... continuing 'til the economy improves
*Just another handsome dyke... just say'n

FROM songs
*Somewhere Over the Rainbow... bluebirds fly Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
*Don't make promised you can't keep Cher
*A nice day to start, again Billy Idol
*Come on, break my heart, again Sheryl Crow

*Icyhot... you should go pee FIRST Inspired by my brother LOL

FROM life
*FINE... F$%4'd up, Insecure, neurotic and emotional !
*Yes, I am ready for it
*Has been running... knee jerk reaction
*Is missing my sister on Facebook
*Has enjoyed getting her funny back
*Getting re-acquainted with old friends... NICE
*Garlic powder makes everything taste better
*In the shower... contemplating and processing
*Good isn't great... but isn't bad
*Woke up a 7am... how cruel
*Running... from safety or to safety
*Anything I've left... it's for you
*For this moment... all makes sense
*Music returning back into my soul
*Sharing my drive with Melissa Etheridge
*Some, I like more than others
*Words... wonderful gifts to be shared

There... my head, truck, office, phone and pockets are clear for another round of Six Word Stories... to be continued





2 comments:

  1. I must say Tee... I really do look forward to reading these from you every day (sometimes twice when we're lucky). I think I enjoy reading them as much as you enjoy writing them. :) *I'm just sayin'*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the words of encouragement =)>

    ReplyDelete