Sunday, March 28, 2010

Priceless Treasure


On this day, March 28, 1974

...was the discovery of great treasures and gold

Your charm
…is the treasure that leaves us with a twinkle in our eyes

Your witt
…is the treasure that gives us the joy in our thoughts

Your humor
...is the treasure that fills our souls with laughter

Your smile
…is the treasure that fuels our delight and happiness

Your talent
…is the treasure that leaves us with a vision for a lifetime

Your spirit
…is the treasure that runs through us leaving us whole

Your spirituality
…is the treasure that lifts us up to the light

Your wisdom
…is the treasure that enlightens us with your insight

Your strength
…is the treasure that inspires us to never give up

Your kindness
…is the treasure that brings warmth to our lives

Your tenderness
…is the treasure that gently embraces us daily

Your generosity
…is the treasure that gives with an open heart

Your soul
…is the treasure that influences the depths of our being

Your beauty
…is the treasure that shines through you inside and out

Your love
…is the treasure that is the most precious one that binds us

Kimmy Curtis
...is the special gold that we so deeply treasure

Happy Birthday to you... my priceless treasure

7 comments:

  1. My best gift EVER! Love it...love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Kimmy!! I am happy that you like it... "Whew" **swiping back of hand across forehead**
    (Thank you...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmy, I do want to thank you for your nudge, kind words & encouragement w/ the writing.
    I have really been enjoying my humor & SWSs on FB, & now enjoy being able to have another outlet for all kinds of writing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Cindy is so proud of you for reaching out of the box and publishing your thoughts so eloquently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Cindy that touches my heart so... your being proud speaks volumes to me. Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I already say this is your best post? hahahhaha Thanks again...it's going on my blog pronto. I LOVE IT! Thanks for always making me feel special and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimmy, you are so funny, cute and sooo loved ♥

    ReplyDelete