Monday, March 22, 2010

Landyn's last letter to Santa Claus

Landyn C. Webb
### ???? Rica Ct
### ??? Silver St
????, CA #####

Dear Santa,

Hi Santa it’s me Landyn. This is going to my wish list. My list has for things the first one I would like but the very last three would be a blessing form you and God. The second one is my life long dream to have but the last two I really need not just for me but my friends need it more than I do. So please remember this and here they are...

1) Assassin’s Creed the video game.

2) An authentic pro size football signed buy the NFL’s one and only Tom Brady. But if this is too much I would just like the chance to meet and talk to him.

3) A blessing for my friends to stop cussing and saying nasty things.

4) A blessing for me and Bailey to start being better friends.

Love,
Landyn

PS:I wouldn’t mind a 5 lb Hershey Bar. By the way house is Mrs. Clause doing?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I adore this! That boy of yours is sooooo special. An angel from heaven...just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy, you are so right! He fills my heart w/ joy & makes me laugh ::: sigh ::: =)>

    PS, He wasn't tickle when I told him that I put it in my blog... LOL

    ReplyDelete