Saturday, March 20, 2010

Being totally charged by SIX words

Well, be it all brief: Hemingway once wrote a story in just six words ("For sale: baby shoes, never worn.") and is said to have called it his best work...

What has kind of taken over me is... realizing that you REALLY can...
"say so much with so little"
This has given me such a charge... that it really has become a second language for me. Something happens, something is said, a song is being sung, and I am going to my fingers to put it in a Six Word Story (SWS). I will definitely recap some if not all of my SWSs.

I was having a discussion with one of my favorite cousins, who is an amazing artist and that I totally respect with all my heart. Her photographs have brought me to my knees... for which has compelled me to say to her, "I am captured by beautiful art, I am captivated by yours, fascinated by your talent, and blessed by your generosity with it..." My SWS w/ that is "Captivated by Art... Captured by yours"

My amazing cousin isn't totally on board with my SWSs... or maybe the passion I have developed for my SWSs which is absolutely not a problem for me, BUT I did want to try and make a fair comparison with her, so it went as such... "It's like when you walk through your days
capturing life w/ your camera... I feel like it's me walking though my days capturing life w/ six words."

I am going to list a few that I have come up with as of late... BUT, please keep in mind that... because so much is being said with so little that... that ALSO gives you freedom to take it where it needs to go for YOU !

*My life's a two sided coin
*Is laughing with a broken heart

*Charged up and ready to go
*The foundation of funny is.. Insecurity
*Siblings... strength, love, life, support, completion
*Best illness ever is dance fever
*Tampon run for my roomies, FUN
*See what I see in you
*Finding myself, again... I missed her
*Funny thing... sometime it's the laughter
*Wake up laughing... a wonderful start
*A friend needs you... Be there
*Letting the music talk to me
*When ALL else fails... try love
*There is an App for that
*I am bleeding Six Word Stories

There are many more that I will share... because....
"I'm actually bleeding Six Word Stories"

No comments:

Post a Comment