Monday, March 22, 2010

Pre-blog writings... My sister's 44th birthday present

Forty-Four Reasons Why I Love You...

I love you for your STRENGTH
For your KINDNESS
For the way you make me SMILE

I love you for your PASSION
For your COMPASSION
For the way you make me LAUGH

I love you for your ETHICS
For your INTEGRITY
For the way you make my heart fill with JOY

I love you for your INWARD BEAUTY
For your OUTWARD BEAUTY
For the way you look when you wear a BASEBALL CAP

I Love you for your GORGEOUS SMILE
For your SPARKLING EYES
For the way you LIGHT UP A ROOM

I love you for the things you have TAUGHT me
For the INSPIRATION you have given me
For the way you have always BEEN THERE for me

I love the WONDERFUL MOTHER that you are
For GIFTs of ALL that YOU ARE to your CHILDREN
For the way that you have given them DIRECTION

I love you for the SISTER that you are
For the DAUGHTER that you are
For the way you DEFINE LOVE and FAMILY

I love you for your OPEN ARMS to others
For your HUMBLENESS
For the way you have INSPIRED the love of our EXPANDED FAMILIES

I love you for your SOFT, TENDER HEART
For your TEARS of HUMILITY
For the way that you give so GENEROUSLY

I love you for the way you TELL STORIES
For your WONDERFUL LAUGH
For the way you give of your HEART

I love you for the FAMILY FUNCTIONS you have
For the LOVE in your HOME
For the way that you KEEP US CONNECTED

I love you for the FABULOUS ROAD TRIPS
For the DINNERS you SHARE
For the way you INCLUDE my family

I love you for the way that you LOVE ALL OF YOUR FAMILY
For being NON-JUDGEMENTAL
For the way you have always ACCEPTED me

I love you for LOVING ME
I love you for JUST BEING YOU

Happy Forty-Forth Birthday, Cess

No comments:

Post a Comment