Monday, March 22, 2010

Tackling LIFE...spewing Six words Stories...

I am feeling very emotional today with last night's trauma & VERY little sleep last night.... Six Word Stories are spewing out of me...

*Please Lord... BEAUTIFUL life, DAY ONE
*Thanks for the BEST dog EVER!!
*Pay-It-Forward... In the red
*It's not over... I'm still healing
*Welcome home... though, I haven't unpacked !
*Still, one box at a time
*It's been Expected... long over due
*Beautiful art... fuels my soul, immensely
*Sandra Bullock... IN A HEARTBEAT, ALWAYs
*Our DARK days and Stormy nights...
*Crossing many rivers to get HOME
*No dark roads... bit of OVERCAST
*It is ALWAYs the little things


These SWS.... have also generated a second avenue:
"I'm just say'n" **Shrugging shoulders while tilting head** ...those to follow as well
WHICH... generated a SWS... "I know, I know "BIG surprise!!"

*ASTRIX... They bring it to LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment