Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear Lord...


Please hear my prayers
........... know my heart
........... meet my needs
........... forgive my fears
........... dry my tears
........... understand my struggles

Please bless my family
........... fill their hearts
........... realize their needs
........... hear their pleas
........... touch their souls
........... surround them with joy

Please watch over my friends
........... take care of their hearts
........... satisfy their needs
........... fulfill their dreams
........... ripen their spirits
........... give them peace

Please make your presence known
........... make your presence seen
........... make your presence heard
........... make your presence full
........... make your presence felt
........... make your presence now

For each and every one of us... please, hear my prayers

3 comments:

  1. One of the (many, many) reasons I enjoy writing/editing/reading your work is because of how heartfelt it feels. I don't just skim over your words but I take them in and process what they mean to me as well. In my days as of late, I truly hope he hears you, for all of our sakes. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, AJ, Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is doing all these things. From the outside looking in, the Lord is opening your eyes and mine to recognizing how much he actually IS doing these things. We don't always see it unless someone else points it out. You are recognizing it and feeling it...and that's when things start to really change.

    ReplyDelete