Sunday, May 9, 2010

Angels Amongs Us

A Facebook moment

Darke:
We hear stories about angels that walk among us. They are earth bound to serve a purpose they may not realize themselves. Their inner light glows for all the world to see, but only a few are blessed enough to be touched by it. Thank you for all your blessings, Gina... thank you for walking into my path. I'm so overcome by your caring and genuine love. You truly are an angel among us. *hug*

Twinkie:
Aaawwhh, AJ, that is so toughing, and I am so touched !! ...more tears. What a beautiful thing to say!! I am no angel... but THANK YOU !! (That complement was hard to take... Teri and cousin, Kimmy) I am just trying to give back... Kindness for kindness.

ME:

Awww, I don't want to puddle up... BUT Twink, she totally speaks the truth... You have been a true angel to many of us. Your wings are vast and have conquered much.. There are four of you who truly kept me alive (more than that... had a hand in it) ...but the four of you were instrumental and were the essence of my strength. AJ, you are an added number to make five, because you brought me back to life. So... yes, AJ, add yourself to the mix of angels that walk among us ♥

Twinkie:
A BIG thank you, Teri w/ a big smile and deephearted aaawwhh. My heart feels overwhelmed tonight, and my eyes feel tired. I love you both.
AJ - I know for a fact you have changed Teri's sight to living again. The joy and laughter that brought Teri back to life is a blessing to me. I may have helped her to stay here, but you have brought her back to the living, again. Ok, guys... I need to go, now... feeling very humbled and emotional

MY FINAL NOTE...
This moment has reminded me that the angels that walk among us are here, they are near, and they are sincere in their actions as well as with their hearts. Though each moment in time is and will be different, I will embrace them as often as fully as I am capable for each given moment.

Show me the the vastness of your wings and carrying me through


3 comments:

  1. *bows my head in awe* Tee & Gina, I am beside myself with your words. I truly had no idea what an effect "funny" had until the past couple of months. I'm so very thankful for you both. Tee, to be added to your "mix" of people (and as an odd # *winks*) that have touched you in such a way has made me realize how truly lucky I am to have met you and then to add Gina... wow. All I can say is wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful to read and grateful to be among "The Noble and Great Ones" ;)

    Love my cousins..yes I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you too are so loved by us and of course many others, sweet Kimmy !

    ReplyDelete