Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Best view when I look west"


...I love coming around the corner of my street and seeing what beauty the sky has to offer me... especially at this time of the evening... A deep, rich, gray, tinted, mid-night blue, full set of clouds on a canvas of light blues and grays with a flair of darker streamed lines scratching all around... Mesmerizing

...feeling the breeze thru my hair... The sun soft on my face... I tilt my head back & close my eyes to soak it in for a just moment... while time stands still... I feel free

...As I look out, I see the sun setting and the moon rising which has created the most beautiful shade of ocean blue on the horizon... I drive off with a smile in my heart for the beauty that I was just given a glimpse of

...the wind is stirring... the rain is falling... let it blow and wash away any pain or sadness... let it be a fresh start with a new beginning


*Snippets from Facebook that inspired a Six Word Story title...

4 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying watching you grow into your writing. Taking words and whirling them into line after line of images for the rest of us to envision. It's like your pen (or keyboard) is your wand and with one little flick of your hand... we're gifted your inspirations. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support and encouragement !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, your writing is just beautiful! I agree with everything that A.J. said...I couldn't have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmy, that means the world to me... you don't even know how much I value your opinion !! YOU too were a great push to get me to do this !! Thank you with ALL of my heart ♥♥

    ReplyDelete