Monday, May 31, 2010

May's photo Challenge


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I have discovered that I can't pick just one...
hence my albums of picture moments

Another discovery is...
my passion has and ALWAYs will be the ocean
I find such peace and tranquility there...
the smells
the sounds
the ambiance
the energy
the solitude
the beauty
On many occasions
It has taken my breath away
and left me speechless
it allows me to step out
and embrace all that I can soak up

A new discovery for me is looking up...
seeing the sky and ALL that it has to offer
it has become an obsession...
something I fixate on
I look up
I look west
I look in the direction
of where it takes me
the skies
the clouds
the stars
the moon
it reaches out and takes a hold of me
it speaks and tells me stories
the visions I see are open
memorizing and captivating me

These are the beauties that are held in my eyes





No comments:

Post a Comment