Saturday, May 8, 2010

closing eyes... pondering dreams... consuming me


Captivated by...

The smell of the ocean as it closes my eyes for just a moment
The touch of the sand between my toes and under my feet
The being fascinated by the seagulls as they pass above
The passing of the breeze as it grazes my face and blows thru my hair
The sound of the waves crashing with each motion as it becomes one
The sight of the curls as they fold over to embrace itself
The strength
of the waves as they break reminding me that it's in charge
The white foam that comes to meet the sand smoothing it over
The silky, smooth last bit of salt water that takes it all back home
The vision of the sunset and all its magic while it shares the horizon

I close my eyes while pondering my dreams... letting them consume me


2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough how much I LOVE this pic. You really "caught" this one Tee. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, AJ... It is one of my favs too =)>

    ReplyDelete