Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Universe Speaks


Bright clouds are missing
The sky is purging

I tilt my head back

With my arms opened out

Letting the rain drench my face
As the water drips from my hair

Even with my eyes closed...

I am still able to take it all in
I feel the universe at its strongest

Now...
As hours have passed
And the storm has moved

I see the clouds spike

And the
falling rain from a far
Making a canvas for the colors that yield

The dark gray is the roar of the storm

The mid-night blue that is the soft wave

The mauve that is the rain sheeting down

And the touch of yellow that is still bleeding thru


All of this is a strong and yet gentle story of the universe speaking

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I just read the lyrics to a U2 song...and that is the greatest complement I could ever give. ;) Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmy, I saw U2... AND I just knew it was a great complement... Thank you so much for your kind words, your loving heart and your gift of life... you keep me going ♥

    ReplyDelete