Friday, April 2, 2010

Six Words Stories... living the pain


Trying to keep the numbness at the surface by burying the depth of what is real within... my pain. I do not have a positive spin on this one, so if that is what you are expecting, then read no further. My pain runs deeper than the deepest crevice. Life's heartaches have stripped and tainted the naivety, the hope, the passion, the trust, the belief, and the freedom of love for me. At one point, there was a spark, a glimpse of who once lived within me... only to be reminded as to why I need to bury my heart deep... lock it away... keep it safe... keeping me safe.

*This heart has ruled this dyke

*Sucker punched by life... once again
*Just as much damage by believing

*I want my life back... PLEASE
*
So full of life... yet empty
*Is running to save us both

*How many tears do you need...

*Empty promises... the damage is done

*But, the darkness runs so deep

*Didn't know I was still healing

*Was better before I was broken

*Thought she'd settle down with me

*Wanting to love again... but CAN'T

*Shut it down... bury it deep
*You've broken me... destroyed my soul
*Her memories haunt me daily... deeply
*I can not do this, anymore
*She will have to dig deep


I have been told by a few that the others were "Dumb Broads" for leaving me... apparently, that's all I love. What happens ? Is it me... or do I just pick "broken" people for which I think I have finally become...

No comments:

Post a Comment